We ask that you follow these seven simple rules:
- Events and gatherings are for women only, unless the hostess specifically states men are invited. Same goes for children and pets.
- Strive always to be nice, even though it can sometimes be difficult.
- There is no tolerance for objectionable content or abusive users on our website, mobile app, or Facebook pages.
- Please use discretion when posting pictures of our Sister fun on social media. Only post pictures of other Sisters on SOTF Facebook pages. Respect other Sisters’ privacy.
- The member’s directory is the sole property of Sisters on the Fly and may not be reproduced, shared or utilized for personal or business use.
- Members of SOTF have the ability to use the logo and name for personal use only. They may not be used to make items to sell.
- Have more fun than anyone, it’s the Sister Way!
Out of an abundance of caution, concern, and love for our Sisters, and in an effort to continue to do our part to slow and eventually eliminate the spread of Covid-19, it is recommended that all members read and understand current government recommendations for awareness and prevention. We encourage you to follow the recommendations set out by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and your state and local health departments. Find up-to-date information on the CDC website, with links to state and local websites.
Sisters on the Fly is an all-inclusive women’s outdoor adventure group. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, nationality, color, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or age (must be over 21).
Member Guidelines – Jan – 2023