SOTF Marketplace Terms & Conf
Advertising Agreement and Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THIS ADVERTISING AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES OFFERED BY SISTERS ON THE FLY (“COMPANY”). BY PURCHASING THE SERVICE OFFERED BY THE COMPANY, YOU AGREE TO BECOME BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT PROCEED THE PAYMENT AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO USE THE SERVICES OFFERED BY THE COMPANY. THE COMPANY’S ACCEPTANCE IS EXPRESSLY CONDITIONED UPON YOUR ASSENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, TO THE EXCLUSION OF ALL OTHER TERMS; IF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE CONSIDERED AN OFFER BY COMPANY, ACCEPTANCE IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THESE TERMS. IN OTHER CONDITIONS, STANDARD SISTERSONTHEFLY.COM TERMS OF SERVICE APPLY.
The Web pages available at www.sistersonthefly.com, and all linked pages unless indicated otherwise (“Site”), are operated by the Company, and are accessed by you (“Advertiser”) under the following terms and conditions:
Under no circumstance can individuals divulge, record, or abuse any information pertaining to web sites found in our inventory, including, but not limited to, URLs, descriptions, and images.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
The Company sells internet advertising space and related services (collectively “Services”) as described in its Site. The Company displays internet advertisements on its Site.
The Company is using an admin moderator to manage posted ads.
The Company sells internet advertising space and related services (collectively “Services”) as described in its Site.
The following is a list of prohibited or illegal usage of the Services. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate actions against anyone (in our sole discretion) violates these rules, including removing the ads, removing Customer account, agreement cancellation without any refund or Company’s liability.
Prohibited usage includes but is not limited to advertising of:
- any Content or links to the Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, harm minors or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, pornography and “adult content”
- any Content or links to the Content that contain nudity, violence, pornography, “adult content”
- any Information that you know is false or misleading
- any Content that promotes illegal or fraudulent activities
- any Content that you do not have a right to make publicly available or promotes the illegal use of any work without rights or license
- any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- any “junk”, “spam”, “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” etc.
- any material that contains or links that lead to software viruses, spyware, malware or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or other electronic equipment, steal or collect private information;
- any material that collects or contains personal information of other Users for any unlawful purpose or without the User’s permission
- any material that promote fraudulent services and misleads Users to visit legally doubtful websites.
Other prohibited usage includes:
- intentionally or unintentionally violating any applicable local, state, national or international law
- collecting, storing or publishing available personal data about others without their acceptance
- mislead Users by imitating any part of the Services for collecting personal data or other unlawful purpose
- using an identity (account, username, password) of another User or disclosing your own username or password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
A. The Company will not be responsible for controlling the content that users make available through the Site, and the Company is not liable for the accuracy of any content displayed through its Site. Customer assumes all risk related to its published content. Customer releases the Company from all liability related to the publication of its content through the Site.
B. THE SERVICES PROVIDED TO CUSTOMER ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE RESULTS OF ANY ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN, AND CUSTOMER ASSUMES ALL RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY WITH RESPECT THERETO. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO CUSTOMER.
C. COMPANY MAKES NO GUARANTY OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY OF ANY COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, SERVICES OR ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE SITE. Company will not be liable for the privacy of any information or content stored on Company’s equipment, transmitted over networks accessed by the Site, or otherwise connected with Customer’s use of the Services.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE OR THE SERVICES (I) FOR ANY AMOUNT IN THE AGGREGATE IN EXCESS OF THE FEES PAID BY CUSTOMER THEREFORE; OR (II) FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO CUSTOMER.
Customer agrees not to disclose Company Confidential Information without the Company’s prior written consent. “Company Confidential Information” includes without limitation all Company software, technology, programming, technical specifications, materials, guidelines and documentation Customer learns, develops or obtains that relate to the Services or the Site, and any other information designated in writing by Company as “confidential” or any designation to the same effect. “Company Confidential Information” does not include information that has become publicly known through no breach by Customer or the Company, or information that has been (a) independently developed without access to Company Confidential Information as evidenced in writing; (b) rightfully received by Customer from a third party; or (c) required to be disclosed by law or by a governmental authority.
Either party may terminate the agreement at any time by notifying the other party by any means. Any fees paid hereunder are non-refundable and non-cancelable. Upon termination of the agreement, Company will remove all ads from its website. Advertiser will be billed for any unpaid ad impressions.