1. GIFT GIVING & EVENT GIVEAWAYS/GOODIE BAG/ITEMS WITH OUR LOGO:
For those of you who want to make a gift for a fellow sister or make gifts for an event that you are giving away or selling FOR COST, PLEASE just ask/tell us what you are trying to achieve as a head’s up, and get our OK first. Email to communicate, comply and get logo art if needed.
2. MEMBERS SELLING SOTF BRANDED ITEMS AT EVENTS:
For those of you who want to make branded items TO SELL FOR PROFIT (retail price or upcharge) at events, PLEASE fill out an Events Vendors License Agreement and submit to .
3. SELLING & ADVERTISING AN ITEM WITH OUR LOGO:
At this time, we are NOT permitting any licensed vendors to use our branded logos and sell at retail. We are not issuing the general vendors licensing agreement or logo art and we are not able to advertise 3rd party licensed vendors on the SOTF website.
4. Anyone can advertise generic (non-SOTF branded) items for sale in on our SOTF website’s Vendors Marketplace and the use of the word SISTER, SISTERS, NUMBER, #, and any number can be sold without a licensing agreement since SOTF cannot trademark those generic terms.
Anyone with authority to use our logos:
As a corporation with TWO legally registered & trademarked logos, we need to control them both- the “Rod & Reel” Sisters on the Fly logo and the words logo “Sisters on the Fly.” We need members to comply, apply & use the exact logos as designed or we will dilute the legality of our trademarks and lose the rights to use them. We cannot let that happen.
How to Use the Logos
Legal Sisters on the Fly Trademarks & Colors to use for events, banners, keep-sakes, name tags, etc. (In order to protect our logo trademarks we must comply & use these and only these)
Please contact for file versions of these two logos if you need them.
1. If an item only has “SOTF” on it it still needs one of our two legal logos with it somewhere, anywhere or it is not legally compliant (small is fine but it needs to be added!) EXCEPT on BADGES (there’s not much room!)
2. If an item only has SOTF POSTCARD ART (not a legal logo) on it it still needs one of our two
3. If you create any NEW & EXCITING Sisters on the Fly item for whatever purpose, it needs one of our two legal logos on it, somewhere, anywhere, even when used with other art or designs or it is not legally compliant (small is fine but it needs to be added!) legal logos with it somewhere, anywhere or it is not legally compliant (small is fine but it needs to be added!)
4. If an item only has WE HAVE MORE FUN THAN ANYONE on it, it still needs one of our two legal logos on it somewhere, anywhere or it is not legally compliant (small is fine but it needs to be added)
5. Please note Sisters on the fly is trying to NOT use the “Cowgirl & Trailer with Sisters on the fly WELCOMES YOU!” art work going forward (although we know there are lots out there being used currently) and we are currently developing a new banner.
6. Both logos must always include the “circle R” trademark.
Like the Nike Swish or the Ralph Lauren Polo Pony, our 2 logos can be in different colors but the design itself cannot be altered.
So SOTF needs to really police and monitor ALL uses & applications of our 2 logos. They should never be used without our permission for any purpose as design variations (tee shirt art, embroideries, artistic renderings, etc…) of them dilute the integrity and validity of the two correct ones. If they are seen out in the world or marketplace or on the highway as different than what we have trademarked we are all in trademark violation!