2009 Chalet Alpine Trail Boss
This camper is in very good condition. I hate to sell it
but, unfortunately, I am unable to lift the roof into place anymore due to
advancing arthritis in my shoulder. It has been kept either garaged or under a
carport with a cover on it. Everything works great! No leaks! At only 1535 lbs.
it pulls like there is nothing there. The tires are less than a year old
including the spare and I had the bearings repacked at the same time. The
settees make into double and single beds, I will include the double size memory
foam mattress if you like and I still have all the original cushions -shown
with and without slip covers on one side- and tables, as well. I modified one
side to include a bar for hanging clothes -pictured- that is easily removed to
put the camper down or to go back to the original configuration.
· 8000 BTU AC with reverse Heat Pump
· 16K BTU Propane Furnace
· 2 burner propane stove with cover
· 20 lb. propane bottle
· Electric brakes
· Fantastic fan -3 speed reversible-
· LED lighting
· Dual batteries -one year old-
· Port a pot
· Fire extinguisher
· Rear Receiver -2″ Bolt-on-
· 12 volt Electric Water Pump
· 15 Gallon Fresh Water Tank
· LP Water Heater -6 Gallon- with Outside Shower
· Carbon Monoxide, LPG and Smoke Detectors
· Trail Boss Package for Off Road - Raised Suspension, 14"" Wheels, 4 Heavy Duty Stabilizer Jacks, and Dual Step-
The Trail Boss version of this camper is quite rare and it"s been wonderful on some pretty rugged terrain.
Included in the price is a really cool set up with 2 umbrellas off the back -pictured- and the Elements cover. The only thing it doesn"t have is a fridge. The three-way fridge stopped working about 2 years ago, so I removed it and put in a sliding tray for an ice chest or an AC/DC cooler -not included-. Great for boondocking!